Digital Brand Strategist
Have you been looking for an opportunity to drive bigger impact with a rapidly growing brand? Are you tired of your work getting lost in layers upon layers of management? Do you like the idea of being directly involved in the creation, execution and reporting of your own work?
If it seems too good to be true, take a deep breath, it’s not. We are velofix – North America’s largest and fastest growing Mobile Bike Shop Fleet. We’re a category of one within the cycling industry, expanding across every metric and looking for someone who wants to play an integral role in defining the future of our brand.
This is a rare job opportunity with individual ownership and high exposure to senior leadership – what you’ll be able to do is only rivaled by what you’ll also learn. Previous cycling experience is not required. This role will work directly with our Director of Marketing to help plan, execute and track brand projects.
Primary Role Deliverables:
* Develop and execute strategies that positions velofix as a disruptor and industry leader: largely focused on digital marketing tactics (ie, social and new media, search + retargeting methods, email, partner media outlets, ambassador program development) with lateral exposure to event activations, PR, retail experience and sales.
• Take national campaign initiatives and localize them
• Drive promotional campaigns through ambassador program, franchise network and corporate launches
• Own all content deployment: develop content calendars and bring them to market
• Lead communication with external platform partners and internal network partners
• Facilitate monthly management reporting: ROI across social, digital, email & ambassador network
• Identify key product initiatives to integrate into digital campaigns
• Manage updates on website, newsletters, Adwords/PPC, SEO
• Identify consumer and market insights through market research to leverage for future campaigns
Requirements for Role:
• Qualified candidate has 2-4 years of experience in a digitally oriented marketing role
• Experience with SEO, Adwords, Google Analytics, social tracking tools, email
• Experience with project planning and driving timelines
• Ability to effectively generate Instagram presence
• Experience with ActiveCampaign/MailChimp, WordPress, DataStudio
* Preferred experience with Adobe Creative Suite