Franchise Territory Sales Manager
Ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as the #2 Fastest Growing Franchise System in North America, we are very excited to begin our search for an ambitious, energetic and passionate Franchise Territory Sales Manager to help continue to support and drive our growth.
Velofix (www.velofix.com) provides unparalleled customer service and retail experience to our valued customers and an equally exceptional Franchisee experience to our valued Franchise Partners.
Our goal is to create a new and unique service experience for our current and future customers and Franchise Partners across North America.
Premium Experience. Consistent Service. Every Time.
The Franchise Territory Sales Manager is the first interaction and experience with our new Franchise Partners. By fostering a positive relationship during these initial interactions we are able to explore opportunities with them to become velofix Franchise Partners in their communities. This individual is pivotal to ensuring the overall success of the organization and the continued expansion of our international Franchise System.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Identifies, cultivates, manages and tracks new franchise opportunities
- Work with incoming Franchise Leads through our CRM and evaluate the fit and potential for both parties
- Responsible for appointment setting, weekly sales calls, and conversions.
- Builds and promotes relationships, and makes sound business determinations on all prospects.
- Creates a detailed business plan including territory management, key prospect target list, and activity plans/management to ensure individual goals are met
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Relationship focused with the ability to manage a variety of personalities and approaches to business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within a high paced environment is critical
- Autonomous, driven and goal oriented
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Desire to lead a healthy and active lifestyle
- A passion for cycling and all things bike is a HUGE asset for this
- Previous Franchise or Territory Sales experience is an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree is an asset
- Ability to travel freely within the USA and Canada is mandatory
*This role can be based in Vancouver, BC or Austin, TX