Full Time Mechanic – Fraser Valley
Velofix Fraser Valley offers a convenient Mobile Bike Shop experience at our clients’ home or office. We believe that bicycles can help change the world, and our goal is to provide a convenient, premium service that gives riders more time to do what they love – RIDE!
We are seeking an ambitious, driven and professional mechanic to join our team in the Fraser Valley area, who has a desire to be part of a growing business that is changing the bike industry. You will be given autonomy and responsibility within a supported environment where you will be encouraged to develop and grow your career.
Compensation will be based on experience.
- Ensure all-around excellent customer experience
- Proficiently execute assembly, repairs, and maintenance for all types of bicycles
- Monitor and maintain an inventory of parts and accessories, submit and receive parts orders via online interface.
- Maintain an organized and efficient work environment
- BBI/UBI or similar certification, or equivalent work experience
- Other certifications (STU, S-TEC, Specialized, Trek, etc.) very much desired
- Must have a clean driving record and be comfortable driving in both urban and rural settings
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and able to develop rapport and work directly with customers
- Independent worker, able to manage time to meet scheduled appointments
- Attention to detail and maintains high personal standards
Working for us is not like any bike shop you have been in. Velofix mechanics have the unique opportunity to interface with customers from the start-to-finish of the work order process, making them the face of the business. Get a chance to work all over the city, developing customers, relationships and being a part of one of the fastest-growing elements of the bike industry.
Above all, the ideal candidate is passionate about cycling, with an inclusionary view of the bike industry – we are looking for individuals who pay the same attention to any bike, as they would to a top-level professional’s, or their own.
If interested, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you to all candidates; only those selected for interviews will be contacted by the local velofix Franchise Owner.