Mobile Bike Shop Mechanic (FT & PT positions available) – velofix Toronto West & North
Starting in 2014, velofix Toronto West & North was the first Ontario-based franchise in the velofix network, providing service in Toronto – from Etobicoke to Newmarket.
Working for us is not like any bike shop you’ve been in – the velofix experience means that the customer can have the work completed at their home or office – we’re mobile so we can go to a location of their choice! Most importantly, we provide a convenient, premium service that gives riders more time to do what they love – RIDE!
- Assembling, repairing, and maintenance of all types of bikes
- Booking service appointments & following up with clients
- Receiving shipments & stocking inventory
- Maintaining an organized and efficient work environment – our shop is customer-facing and needs to impress!
- Attending local cycling events, corporate days, team rides, etc.
- Generating parts, accessory and bike sales to meet monthly targets
- Providing exceptional customer service and advice in regards to bike maintenance, repairs, parts and accessories
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills – we build our business on referrals so every customer must be made to feel special!
- Experience working with all types of bikes – high end road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter bikes, etc.
- Mechanical aptitude – strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Knowledgeable about the latest bike equipment and technologies
- Entrepreneurial mindset – you’ll learn the ins and outs of running a business
- At least 2 years of experience in a bike shop or equivalent – certification is a definite asset!
- Must have valid driver’s license, clean driving record and be comfortable operating a large vehicle