Job Opening: Franchise and Operations Support Manager
Franchise and Operations Support Manager
velofix provides a customer service experience to our valued customers and an equally exceptional franchisee experience to our franchise partners. Our goal is to create a new and unique service experience for cyclists across North America. Save time. Ride more.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic and experienced Franchise and Operations Support Manager to join our Management team.
The Franchise and Operations Support Manager is the key to unlocking communication and fostering a positive relationship between the franchisor company and the franchisee while also providing sales support functions. This includes franchise direct and indirect support, assisting franchisees with the execution and delivery on the Sales and Marketing plan. This individual ensures the overall success of the organization.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- You will be the key point of contact between franchise business partners and velofix.
- You will support the franchise partners on key areas of the business namely: training, information on the business policies and procedures, execution of business development plans, new franchisee openings, product and promotional launches.
- You will achieve area sales budget and profitability for both the franchisor and franchisee.
- You will leverage the monthly and quarterly scorecards to continue to find innovative ways for franchisees to grow revenue and profitability
- You will regularly review and advise franchise business partners on their performance and ensure compliance with the franchise agreement.
- You will create and manage positive working relationships with franchisees and their franchise teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relationship focused with the ability to manage a variety of personalities and approaches to business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey the business strategy to new franchisees
- Experience within a franchise environment is ideal
- Strong leadership skills to manage franchise owners
- Hands on, bottom up approach to the business
- Autonomous, driven and goal oriented
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Desire to lead a healthy and active lifestyle which will resonate with the franchise partners and encourage the same of them
Resumes should be sent to email@example.com