We accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase except where otherwise noted.
- On-Site, point-of-sale purchases must be returned by mail to the local velofix Corporate storage location within 30 days of purchase OR in-person before the technician leaves the appointment. Velofix will under no circumstances return/drive to a site to complete a return transaction. Please contact us via email@example.com
- We do not offer exchanges. Please submit your return and place a new order.
BICYCLE RETURN POLICY
- Returns: For bicycles purchased on shopvelofix.com, we accept returns of unused and undamaged bikes within 30 days of delivery for store credit or exchange. If 30 days have passed since the date of delivery, we cannot offer you store credit or an exchange.
- Procedure: If you would like to return your bike, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you are granted authorization to return your bike, please pack it in the original box and packaging materials and ship it to the address provided in the authorization email. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned bike. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. If your return is approved, then your return or exchange will be processed.
- Exchanges: If you need to exchange an item for a different size or color, please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of delivery. We will provide instructions on how to return the item and send the new one.
- Refunds: We accept bicycle and e-bike returns for store credit, in the form of a gift card. We do not give refunds for returned bikes.
- Shipping costs: Shipping costs for returning or exchanging items are the responsibility of the customer, unless the item was defective or damaged during shipping.
- Condition of items: For your bike to be eligible for a return or exchange, you must retain the original shipping box, packaging and protective padding. We cannot accept bikes shipped in alternative packaging. Take photos of the bike prior to re-packaging and shipping it.
- Warranty: All items are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. If you believe that an item is defective, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Shipped returns take 10-14 days to process from the time we have received your package.
- Refunds (not applicable to the purchase of bicycles) of any kind may take 7-10 business days to process and show up on your statement. This will vary depending on your financial institution. Refunds go back to your original method of payment – Credit Card, Gift Card, etc.
- If your return is deemed ineligible your package will be returned to you. Please read the following carefully to prevent your package from being rejected.
RETURNS BY MAIL:
- Must be new and unused with all manufacturer packaging intact and undamaged — boxes, tags, etc.
- Must be in a separate shipping box to protect the original product packaging from damage during transit.
- Must include the Ticket Number and Mobile Bike Shop ID found at the top of your receipt.
ITEMS ARE INELIGIBLE FOR RETURN IF THEY ARE:
- Missing proof of purchase
- Food or nutritional products.
- Used, installed, or worn.
- Exposed to the elements (rain, mud, etc.).
- Damaged merchandise, discounted for any reason, discontinued, clearance or “Final Sale” products.
- Damaged manufacturer packaging will cause your return to be rejected.
- Have return labels applied directly to product packaging (please use a shipping box)
- Custom-assembled products including but not limited to: wheels and complete bikes with custom-selected components.
- Gift Card sales are final and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law.
- If they do not include the Ticket ID and Mobile Bike Shop ID found on your receipt
- We recommend taking photos of your return item as well as shipping label both before and after repacking for reference.
- velofix is not responsible for item(s) lost or damaged in shipping.
- All new products sold by velofix are covered by the individual manufacturer’s warranty policy. Each brand determines eligibility for its warranty claims.
RETURN LABELS AND FEES
- For returns both inside and outside the continental US the shipper is 100% responsible for providing a shipping label from the carrier of your choice.
SPECIAL ORDER POLICY
- All special order items, either for use as-is OR intended for installation. Note that the 100% deposit taken at time of special order is NON REFUNDABLE unless the order can be canceled with the vendor prior to shipping and without fee.