Junior Accountant & Inventory Analyst Opening
velofix has an immediate opportunity for a Junior Accountant/Inventory Analyst. We are a hyper growth company in the mobile service franchise industry looking for a team player to support and be a part of a revolutionary business transforming an industry.
We offer a competitive salary, flexibility and a dynamic workplace and culture. If you are looking for an opportunity that has growth potential in an exciting industry with a great team, then look no further than velofix.
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts, record monthly journal entries
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements to be reviewed and approved
- Produce quarterly and annual budget reconciliations to be reviewed and approved
- Support of corporate tax preparation, filing in both US and Canada
- Manage monthly EFT transfers and reconciliation
- Process and reconcile inventory orders
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and development of our inventory system
- Manage product distributor relationships at a transactional level
- Investigate variances, determine root causes, and recommend actions to minimize
- Create and maintain reports at corporate and divisional levels to ensure accuracy of inventory levels
There will be additional project work in addition to the job description above.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- 3+ years experience working with Sage and/or Simply Accounting
- Experience producing monthly and annual reports and financial statements
- Inventory management experience
- University degree or diploma in business or finance is an asset
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to extrapolate pertinent information from various sources (reports and spreadsheets) and analyze data for recommendations
- Experience with financial and quantitative analysis
- Strong computer competency with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Sage Accounting
- Must possess excellent organization, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work independently and maintain high degree of confidentiality
Interested individuals should contact Davide Xausa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A passion and love for being healthy, enjoying life and being part of a hyper growth company.