Job Opening: Western US Manager
As we expand in the US market we need a person who is passionate about cycling and the Mobile Bike Shop business model. The Bike industry is changing rapidly and we are looking for an individual who can help drive that change.
Business development responsibilities will include:
- Franchise sales
- Identifying and pre-qualifying Franchise partners
- Working with Franchise partners to develop their individual business plans
- Working with the corporate team to develop the overall business
- Developing relationships with suppliers and industry leaders
- Driving awareness for velofix services
- Developing an Ambassador Team of cyclists in key markets
- Media relations
- Attending trade shows to foster industry relationships and further franchise development
Grassroots brand development responsibilities will be aimed at fostering relationships with the general cycling community and being an ambassador for the company.
This will include:
- Riding in velofix gear and promoting the business on the road
- Attending key Industry Trade Shows and races
- Networking with clubs, coaches, and teams
- Identifying key events that velofix will support
- Event activation for both Corporate and Franchise partners
The Western Manager will report directly to the CEO.
Flexibility on Home Office location.
Travel to events and trade shows, and to visit Franchise partners will be expected.
- Strong communication
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Prioritize and establish schedule of Events
- Develop Budgets and Forecasts
Compensation will include Base salary and Bonus
How to Apply
More information about velofix and our Mobile Bike Shop can be found at www.velofix.com.
Resume and cover letters can be submitted to email@example.com referencing the position.
Applications will be accepted until Aug 31, 2015