velofix V.I.B. (Very Important Bike) Service
….Just show up and ride….
You’ve trained all year long for the “big dance” in Kona this October. It’s almost time to show the world what you’re made of – now you (and your bike!) just need to get there! Easier said than done…
Give your bike the VIP treatment and save yourself the hassle, heartache, time and costly expense of dealing with bike transportation logistics.
velofix KONA V.I.B. service takes care of all of the details for you, and ensures your bike will arrive at your doorstep in Kona perfectly-tuned, expertly-assembled and equipped with your best race-day equipment.
HERE’S HOW VELOFIX KONA V.I.B. SERVICE WORKS:
- Pick up and bike boxing at your home or office – your local velofix will arrive at the location of your choice to pack your bike for shipment (typically 5-7 days before your arrival in Kona- which means you’ll have your bike through your last training block!)
- Your bike is shipped via our partners at BikeFlights.com, whose “best way guarantee” ensures lowest possible shipping costs
- Your bike is received by velofix Hawaii- then re-built, given a thorough race-ready tune up and delivered to you
- After your race, velofix Hawaii will pick up your bike, re-pack and drop off for shipping back home
- Once you’ve received your bike, your local velofix will come out to re-build, clean and tune
SO WHAT DOES IT COST YOU?
- velofix KONA V.I.B. Service = $350 ( which includes packing, build & tune, repacking, rebuild & tune)*
- + Bike Flights Shipping- Best Way Guarantee = costs vary by location (roughly $400 round trip)
There are a limited number of openings so…
BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!
- Complete contact form below.
- Our dedicated concierge will be in touch within 24 hours to take care of all of the details.
- It’s as simple as that!
*Are you a non-US resident and need helping shipping your bike? Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you and let you know how we can help!
Already in Kona and just need your bike shipped back? Fill out the contact form and our concierge can book one way travel for your bike!
Considering race-day upgrades like tires, bearings, wheels, etc? Let us know in the ‘More Details’ section of the contact form- we have access to all major suppliers and can order and install any parts or accessories you may want or need.
Looking for a la carte services in Kona, like a pre-race tune up or bike packing for the trip home? Click here to book directly with velofix Hawaii.
*Customers will incur two individual charges from velofix (home location and velofix Hawaii) for $175+ tax if applicable.